COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
• Creating a Safe Environment: We are following State Guidelines and working with the Rowley Board of Health to provide a safe environment for children and staff at VBS.
• Pre-Registration: To enable us to prepare for the safety of your children during Vacation Bible School, we request that you pre-register your children by Saturday, July 31. If your child has a friend they would like to invite, please feel free to forward this information to them asking that they reply on-line with registration information.
• Staff Nurse: Mrs. Cheryl Draper, an RN, and a member of our leadership team will be available each day for any health concerns.
• Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms.
• Seating in the Sanctuary: Children will be seated in family groups in the sanctuary. Windows will be open and ceiling fans will be in operation to allow for good air circulation.
• Snack Time: Children will be given bottled water and pre-packaged snacks each day. Snack time will be done outside at tables allowing for social distancing.
• Cleaning and Disinfecting: The sanctuary, classrooms and bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected each day.
• Questions about VBS: If you have any questions about VBS, please feel free to phone or email any of the VBS Leadership Team.
We look forward to seeing your children at VBS.
VBS Leadership Team
Aleta Budd 978-948-2888 email@example.com
Mark and Cheryl Draper 978-273-6793 firstname.lastname@example.org