top of page
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
• Creating a Safe Environment: We are following State Guidelines and working with the Rowley Board of Health to provide a safe environment for children and staff at our church.
• Staff Nurse: Mrs. Cheryl Draper, an RN, and a member of our leadership team will be available each day for any health concerns.
• Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms.
• Seating in the Sanctuary: Children will be seated in family groups in the sanctuary. Windows will be open and ceiling fans will be in operation to allow for good air circulation.
• Snack Time: Children will be given bottled water and pre-packaged snacks each day. Snack time will be done outside, if at all possible, at tables allowing for social distancing.
• Cleaning and Disinfecting: The classrooms and bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected each day.
• Questions: If you have any questions please feel free to phone or email me.
We look forward to seeing your children at Rowley First Baptist Church.
bottom of page